Monday, May 9, 2011

Memorable TV catch phrases - do you remember these?

Picture from : reflectionsonfilmandtelevision.blogspot.com
I was reminiscing with friends today, discussing memorable phrases on classic TV programmes. It's amazing what people remember, programmes and linesI had forgotten about completely but as soon as I heard them, it all came flooding back.


Below were the most memorable ones we came up with, can you think of any others?

1. A-Team- “I pity the fool”/ “I love it when a plan comes together"
2. Different Strokes - “Whach you talkin about Willis?”
3. Hawaii Five-0 - “Book ‘em Danno”
4. Star Trek (original) - “Beam me up Scottie”/ “Live long and prosper”
5. Star Trek Next Generation- “Make it so”/ “Engage”
6. Happy Days – “Aaaaay...”
7. X files – “Trust no one”
8. Kojak, "Who loves you, baby?"
9. Get Smart – “Smart thinking 99”
10. Welcome back, Kotter - "Up your nose with a rubber hose"
11. The Waltons - "Good night, John boy"
12. Fat Albert – “Hey hey hey its Fat Albert”
13. Scooby Doo – “If it wasn’t for those pesky kids”
14. Columbo - "Just one more thing ..."
15. Play Your Cards Right - "Nice to see you , to see you nice"
16. Blackadder- "I have a cunning plan"
17. ‘Allo ‘Allo- “I shall say this only once”/ “'Tis I, Leclair”
18. Lone Ranger- "Hi ho Silver, away!"
19. Wonder Twins- “Wonder twin powers, activate!”
20. Fantasy Island – “It’s de plane boss, de plane”

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. Please post your comments